Terms & Conditions
- This is a grant program that utilizes invoicing and reimbursement with no initial money up front.
- Failure to comply with any and all of these requirements may result in the disapproval or termination of a previously approved project and if the project is already underway, we will be obligated to refund all funding disbursed on the project date.
- Applicant is responsible for advancing the project, not PennDOT. However, PennDOT is available to assist with these processes.
- All of the individuals and entities listed on the application are aware that they are being included in the project listed on the application and agree to their assigned roles, as required.
- We agree to enter into an agreement prepared by PennDOT that, among other things, sets forth the terms and conditions governing the performance of the project, inspection of the work, disbursement of funding, recordkeeping and auditing requirements, and our financial obligations as sponsor and provides for maintenance of the competed project improvements.
- We certify that the affirmations contained in this application are true and correct to the best of the applicant"s knowledge, information and belief, and that this verification is made subject to the penalties of 16 PA C.S.4904, relating to unsworn falsification to authorities.