Contract Compliance Division
The Contract Compliance Division maintains the commitment and responsibility to ensure highway construction and non-construction firms are adhering to their EEO and EO contractual obligations, ensuring that all activities and operations are conducted in a non-discriminatory fashion and ensuring equal opportunities for minorities and women.
|CONTRACT COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:|
- Develop/implement and disseminate the department's External Equal Employment Opportunity Plan
- Schedule and conduct educational and informational EEO workshops
- Schedule and conduct compliance reviews and desk audits for both construction and non-construction projects
- Review and approve contractors' Part 3 of Prequalification requirements (EO/AA Statement)
- Monitor department contracts to ensure DBE, MBE and WBE participation
- Review contractors' Good Faith Efforts with regard to ensuring equal opportunity and equal employment opportunity in construction and non-construction programs.
- Develop/implement and administer On-the-Job Training (OJT) Program geared toward increasing minority, woman, and disadvantaged male participation in the construction industry.
- Maintain a Statewide Minority and Female Resource Directory and OJT Manual.
|Note: The documents below are in Adobe PDF format. To read or print these forms, you MUST have PDF viewing software. This software is FREE. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat software necessary to view these documents, please click on the icon below.|
|EXTERNAL EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PLAN |
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation's external Equal Employment Opportunity Plan is set forth under the guidelines established in 23 Code of Federal Regulations 200, 230, and 633; Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, specifically, Appendix A to Subpart C of Part 230. The Contract Compliance Division is the department’s designated administrator of the external program, charged with monitoring the department’s Contract Compliance Program and reporting compliance related activities to Federal Highway Administration annually.
|HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS MONTHLY EEO REPORT (EO-400)|
In accordance with contract requirements, the EO-400 report must maintained on file by each prime and subcontractor holding a contract/subcontract in excess of $10,000 with the department. That information must be kept on file for a period of at least three years from the completion date of the project. Click on the link above, save the report, fill in the appropriate information, and place in your files. Document shall be made available for inspection at the request of authorized department and FHWA representatives within a reasonable timeframe.
|STATEWIDE MINORITY AND FEMALE RESOURCE DIRECTORY|
The Bureau of Equal Opportunity has compiled the Statewide Minority and Female Resource Directory to assist prime and subcontractors holding Department of Transportation contracts. Contractors can utilize this Directory as a tool in locating and recruiting minority, female, and disadvantaged applicants for employment on highway and bridge construction and nonconstruction contracts.